Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
The hard part will be trying to get another one.

·
Registered
2,247 Posts
That sucks big time and the driver trying to escape his responsibility sucks even more. My first 08 Ninja had a lot less damage than that and the insurance company declared it a total loss. Better start cruising Craigslist, because you won't find a new one at the dealer until the 09s get here this fall.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
That sucks big time and the driver trying to escape his responsibility sucks even more. My first 08 Ninja had a lot less damage than that and the insurance company declared it a total loss. Better start cruising Craigslist, because you won't find a new one at the dealer until the 09s get here this fall.
Yeah if worse comes to worse, 09 it is. I'm praying for a miracle because I had alot of fun on that bike during the short time we had it. So much so that I'd even consider one for myself. In fact, if the insurance company gives us a chance to buy it back, I'll take it and still get a new one for my lady.

·
Registered
68 Posts
So is it fucked or what?

·
Premium Member
22,797 Posts
That sucks big time. Glad you got to knock his ass out at least.
:confused::confused::confused:

"Anyway, a cop (who happens to ride an R1) showed up and helped us through the paperwork process and kept us from trying to kill each other. By that point I was ready to explode. I don't care if you fuck up, but just don't go lying about it."

He didn't 'knock his ass out'. He was wise and didn't thus keeping his self out of jail.

·
Premium Member
7,128 Posts
"Fakesnowsucks" has an awesome avatar....LMFAO!!!!! Sorry to hear about the Ninja!

·
Registered
25 Posts
Sorry about her bike. Way to keep your kewl though!!:cool: It sucks to have to start shopping again, but it can be fun and exciting at the same time.

I'm just happy it happened in a parking lot when no one was on it! Have to Give Thanks for that! ;)

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.