Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody know anything about there exhaust?? I'm in line for exhaust first and looking at the Tsukigi or Sportisi. I know Sportisi comes in a full exhaust (and a couple guys push them here( as the Tsukigi is just a slip on can but from what I understand the Tsukigi can is all they recommend.

Any exhaust help, preference and ideas will be helpful (even against the 2 I've mentioned) they are just the 2 nicest best priced I've come across! I'll be honest and probably get shat for this but, I'm looking for sound (loud doesn't bother me actually preferred) and some performance with good asthetics. My bike is going to be my new commuter and I'd honestly rather be heard by minivans about to pull out in front of me in the city and look good while doing it. If that makes any sense to anybody... Figure I'd be honest before I already make a toolbox out of myself with a post in the future...

Thanks folks I hope I can get some input...

Shifty

·
Registered
171 Posts
Anybody know anything about there exhaust?? I'm in line for exhaust first and looking at the Tsukigi or Sportisi. I know Sportisi comes in a full exhaust (and a couple guys push them here( as the Tsukigi is just a slip on can but from what I understand the Tsukigi can is all they recommend.

Any exhaust help, preference and ideas will be helpful (even against the 2 I've mentioned) they are just the 2 nicest best priced I've come across! I'll be honest and probably get shat for this but, I'm looking for sound (loud doesn't bother me actually preferred) and some performance with good asthetics. My bike is going to be my new commuter and I'd honestly rather be heard by minivans about to pull out in front of me in the city and look good while doing it. If that makes any sense to anybody... Figure I'd be honest before I already make a toolbox out of myself with a post in the future...

Thanks folks I hope I can get some input...

Shifty

To be 100% honest, you probably wont notice any performance difference. The bike has less than 30hp stock, and a full exhaust with rejetting just barely brings the bike over 30hp. That is not very noticeable. I am planning on racing my 250 next season ( I have 11 years riding experience, and 6 years on my 636 that is in my garage), and I am planning on throwing a yoshimura full exhaust on it. Be warned, a full exhaust will require rejetting.

·
Registered
721 Posts
Shifty what do you want to know? I know a little about Tsukigi. I will garuantee the finish is better than that of the VR race exhaust (the VR6 has a better finish but probably still not that of Tsukigi). I'm not gonna lie or sugar coat it. We make Hp at a nice price and decent quality which is improving all the time.

I disagree with motostunter. You can tell a difference.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts