Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i'm new to the whole concept of turboing a bike...i'm tired of 1000's walkin past me on the highway but don't wanna get away from my 636's handling..with a pc3 and proper tuning can i safely run 6psi on pump gas..if so wat do i need to do in terms of retarding timing..if not any suggestions as to how i can fair better against bigger bikes..cams?..nitrous?

·
Registered
1,288 Posts
i'm new to the whole concept of turboing a bike...i'm tired of 1000's walkin past me on the highway but don't wanna get away from my 636's handling..with a pc3 and proper tuning can i safely run 6psi on pump gas..if so wat do i need to do in terms of retarding timing..if not any suggestions as to how i can fair better against bigger bikes..cams?..nitrous?
PC3 and the Dynojet ignition module will take care of your fuel and timing needs......as far as 6 psi on the stock internals....I dunno...I havent had stock internals with the turbo.......but right now im running 10+psi on pump gas......I would say if you are only gunna run 6psi, dont even bother, just run a big shot of nitrous.....That will be cheaper in the long run.......as far as running down a stock 1000 on the expressway....GOOD LUCK.......You wont do it with only 6psi and stock internals.....not unless theguy cant ride the 1000...

·
Registered
762 Posts
take this from a guy who had a nitrous turbo 600,
just buy a bigger bike, unless you like fucking around and destroying your bike more than riding it.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts