Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

TURBOS

1K views 10 replies 9 participants last post by  skywalker 
#1 ·
Hey, anybody know a good site for a turbo kit for the 06 zx6r??? thanks:D

#2 ·
Ok now you wasting you time/money & our time. Simple rule to follow: " there is no replacement for displacement" those are words to live by. Buy a ZX10R or a Gixxer, R1 and be done with it. Its that simple. Its unlikely that you even need the power of the ZX6R to begin with.

#3 ·
Originally posted by SubHuman
Ok now you wasting you time/money & our time. Simple rule to follow: " there is no replacement for displacement"
haha, you must be a muscle car/V8 only lover. Ive whooped so many cars with much bigger engines when I had my little 2 liter turbo 4 cylinder.

anyway, with bikes - THAT would make some sense cost wise. the cost of building up a turbo 600cc bike would cost more in the long run than buying a liter bike or bigger.

#5 ·
Originally posted by jdzx636
He didn't ask what you thought about it, he wanted to know a good place to look for one, i am like you exept i am going the nitrous route, try tobefast.com, and good luck let us know on the progress!!
OMG somebody actually knows how to reply to a question on here?!?!? no f***ing way!!!! haha thanks for understanding I wanna know where to get something, not what everybody's beef is with what i like

#8 ·
Don't Worry about the get another bike Fuckers...

As if i wanted a ZX-10 or any liter bike i would just go on ebay and buy one for cash right now...

I am doing all kinds of shit on my 2005 ZX6R as well, not really giving a shit if anyone agrees/disagrees or likes it, as its my money and happiness...
As i have said and i say again and again 130RWHP in a smooth and precise delivery with a charm of a package cannot be matched for NORMAL users...[/b.

But for a Supercharger which is better for bikes try http://www.calisuperbikes.com/index.htm and see what they have available maybe you can get yours as a prototype or modfy one of their kits

I will end up with 120-125RWHp with my 2005 ZX6R in street use and will be plenty happy with it at that, then i will go and work on another project, to go with my RC51 & ZX6R...
And yes that will be a either a liter class I4 or maybe a new Triumph I3 daytona if they make one like they should 150+RWHP and small and light like the 675 daytona...

#9 ·
if you are on here looking for bolt on turbo and nitrous kits, you clearly do not know what you are doing. I have alot of experience with turbos and could very easily build a setup for our bikes. It is dangerous when you just want to bolt power adders on without much knowledge of them. most likely, your motor will not last long and you will overpay big time for a bolt on kit. not trying to flame, but do some research a.d talk to some people who have been there and done that. you will save alot of money and frustration.

#11 ·
Try doing a google search for "Shandy Turbos". Most of their whole business is building turbo kits for 600cc sportbikes, and tuning them. Most of their work is on somewhat ghetto-fabulous under-tail turbo systems (much easier to fabricate, but they look funky as fuck), but they also do standard turbo kits. They have basic pricing on their website, but if you give them a call they can quote you something custom. Don't know the website off hand (might just be shandyturbos.com) but I found it on Google, so you can too! =)

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.