Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Powerhungry
37,958 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok i searched, and i didnt find anything.
im getting ready to do integrated signals in my headlights. the same as i did my r1. but when i do, id like to be able to fill in the holes of the stock signals.
ive seen the greggs stuff, and was not impressed. not for that much money either.
i dont want metal, just a nice color matched plastic.

soo does anyone know of such a thing?
thanks for any help.

·
Registered
2,265 Posts
You might be stuck having to make some I think. Take the stock ones and start cutting and filling until you get what you want. I would persoanly keep the euro style ones on the bike along with the integrated ones, just for visibility on the street.

Another option would be to buy some race plastics with headlight cut-outs.

·
Powerhungry
37,958 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
my front is totally stock right now
i just cant stand the look of the euros tho. if they were totally flush, then maybe. but i dont like the little "pod" thats sticks out.
id like to have it completely flush there.
hmm im not sure if im ready to buy some race plastic...just to have my signals the way i want them. but that is an option i hadnt thought of.

·
Registered
277 Posts
this may be crazy talk but this winter im going to hack down these stock mirror brackets, drill em or do what ever and make some mirror block off turn signal combo...shouldnt be too hard considering the ready supply of neon and leds that the tuner car crown has given us....i plucked some kickass carbon fiber knock off amber lights off the advanced auto poser isle and ill be damn there little car stuff looks alright....think im going to do like what was said and use the original ts mounts and fill, shave and paint em to match...just something different.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.