Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay I have busted liek my 5th turn signal.. yah, like destroyed it.

I have come to the conclusion I need a collection. Please sell me your turn signals!

Where can I find these, cheap? [?][V]

·
Registered
7,145 Posts
How are you busting your turn signals?

And are these the fronts or rears?

Aftermarket or stock?

I think I still got all four stock signals if you need them.

-Flash

·
Registered
1,662 Posts
Stop dropping/crashing your bike and your turn signals will last longer ;)
BC

·
Registered
239 Posts
do you have sliders on your bike? try getting some flush mounts and the sliders should protect them. i'm guessing the one you busted is from when the car stopped in front of your driveway.

·
Registered
2,342 Posts
Why not just junk your turn signals all together and use your hands to signal instead? While some people may have no clue what you're trying to indicate by sticking your hands out in odd gestures, at the very least they'll be paying attention the the perceived moron on the bike!

·
Registered
1,230 Posts
Hey, I forget is it left out straight out to go left and left arm bent up like an L to go right????
I always get this mixed up for some reason.

·
Registered
2,342 Posts
To signal left, hold your left arm straight out.
To signal right, hold you left arm out and bend your forearm straight up.
To signal braking, hold you left arm out and bend your forearm straight down.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I need fronts and rears stock. Email me at [email protected] with your price.

Last night I came out of the store and somebody had knocked it over. The bike seems to hold up well to this kind of crap but the turn signal lenses take all the abuse.

I had just fixed a broken one from me being forced to lay the bike down a couple weeks ago and it was all set up and now I'm back to
screwing with them again. I even had flying rock take one out before (better it than me, I suppose).

I WOULD use aftermarkets if anybody made any that fit worth a shit and didn't use sticky tape.

·
Registered
1,108 Posts
I have stock fronts and rears, let me know if you want them. FYI the wiring is not complete as I poached it for my flush mounts.

·
Registered
7,145 Posts
Greensmoke,

I live about 15-20 minutes from you. I got all four turn signals and mounting hardware. Send a PM if interested.

Also got stock grips and stock windscreen if you need it. Just tossed stock chain guard though.

My bike is '02, parts should fit right?

-Flash

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.