Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all, I am pretty new to the board so I will intoduce my self: My name is Jay and I just traded in my 2001 Suzuki TL1000R (HATED IT!!!) to get another ZX-6R, since I used to own one and loved it. But anyways I hate the stock lighting signlas on my 636 and was wandering if anyone had any good pics of there front signals and where they got them and how much?
I found a few diffent types but just wanted to know what fits the best and looks the best. I don't mind spending a little bit more for something that is going to look and work better. I had seen a type that were supposed to be colored matched and they cover the existing hole and all you have to do is dremel off a small bump on the bottom of the hole. I don't know how to post pics so I don't have one.
Well hope someone helps me[8D]

·
Registered
364 Posts
here are the gregg customs on my bike. they are very bright and work well. There are no modifications for this signal at all. just take off stock, and put these on. they use two (2) small screws with washers. no drilling or grinding or anything.

godsdozer has attached this file: dsc00296.jpg

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ok where do I get them and how much? If you have a link for me to check them out that would be great. They do look like poached eggs, LOL!!!

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Fort Worth Texas, that is where i was raised. I miss it so much especially the fishing, the fishing here ia PA sucks!!!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.