Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 20 of 329 Posts

·
Registered
1,726 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
This dyno was run at about 2000 ft. or so. As you can see the temp was rising during my session as well. I was told it would have negligible effect on the bike for the most part, even though I live at about 500 ft.

The A/F graph are the lines running across the bottom. If I remember correctly, I was told best ratio is somewhere around 13.6:1 which is slightly leaner than stoic.

·
Registered
879 Posts
Thanks Tweak. I will give this map a shot as well and see how it feels !

·
28,939 Posts
Originally posted by tweakmon
This dyno was run at about 2000 ft. or so. As you can see the temp was rising during my session as well. I was told it would have negligible effect on the bike for the most part, even though I live at about 500 ft.

The A/F graph are the lines running across the bottom. If I remember correctly, I was told best ratio is somewhere around 13.6:1 which is slightly leaner than stoic.
the lines on that chart are HP and Torque. I was wondering about the air/fuel.

·
Registered
1,726 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Ahh. I am sure I can get it.

·
Registered
1,726 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Originally posted by hoser

and oh yeah... your avatar is creepy man....LOL
Rent the movie 'House of 1000 corpses' and you'll see who Captain Spaulding is.[:M56]

·
Registered
431 Posts
Hey guys,
I had my Powercommander installed at a shop over here and they installed a map for me but id kinda like to try this one. How hard is it to swap the map out?

·
Registered
431 Posts
Alright cool. I think i might try that. Also, the map i have now when i let off the throttle on my bike, the exhaust sometime pops and stuff. Not bad but it happens sometimes. I have the full acrapovic race system. Im not sure if its cause the map isnt right or if its just normal for the exhaust to do that.

·
Registered
1,726 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Originally posted by carlos durrah
This should probably work for just about any slip-on though right?
Best way to know if you like it or not is to try it.

·
Registered
1,726 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Oops!

Don't forget to turn on the accelerator pump feature and set it for 70% sensitivity with 10% fuel for 20 revolutions.

That will wake it up. [:M58]

·
Registered
1,726 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Anyone have any feedback on the map? How was it for you?

1 - 20 of 329 Posts