Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After installing my two bros I took it out for a quick ride and it stalled once. I was only out for about 10 mins bc i finished putting it on at 230 AM. I didnt think it was a big deal. Today I went out and it stalled 3 times. It seems as though the new pipe is lowering my idle, could that be? Also, it seems to stall when I have the clutch in and blip the throttle. Has this happened to anyone.

With the FI light fix, when I turn on the ignition the new server cap hits the top of the stop block, then the bottom and continues to shake and hit the bottom of the stop block. Does this happen to anyone? Then, when I start the bike the server cap moves to the middle and continues to shake back and forth without touching the throttle. Is this normal?

When I rode today for the first real time with the pipe on, the server cap came off twice, I think this shaking is causing the bolt to loosen.

Any help on these situations would be appreciated.

·
Registered
402 Posts
Yep it seemed to lower and also make the idle a bit jumpy when putting on the TB, just turn it up ever so slightly, and yep the server motor can at times go a little beserk when you switch on the ignition, the little bolt loosened up on mine once so I gave it a tiny drop of lock-tite and haven't happened since

·
Registered
53 Posts
sounds like your losing pressure in your exhaust as well dood, spray some windex or something on the exhaust piping and see if you get any bubbles, and try to raise your "idle."

·
Registered
316 Posts
the smoking and smell was there for me like 300 miles. the fi fix needs to be locktite in or it will pop off when riding. it is normal for it to move back and forth when starting, I belive that is for priming the motor with the fuel pump. mine never stalled so check your idle and raise it up a hundred or two.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.