Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi all,

i am very keen on purchasing a two brothers end can carbon model for my 03 b1h..
if anyone knows of one for sale can they let me know, it would be much appreciated.

thanks
Chris

·
Registered
41 Posts
Not trying to change your mind, but are you set on getting a two brothers! There are many other excellent brands out there that give much better performance!

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
well i currently have a scorpion rear stainless can at the moment, but the two brothers carbon can looks so sweet,, didnt think there would be much difference in performance?

·
Registered
41 Posts
To be honest i would just go all out and buy a full system! I bought a slip-on and then found a great deal on a full system and the difference in performance was huge. So if you just talking just slip-on's then there won't be too much of a difference in performance.

·
Registered
5,766 Posts
To be honest i would just go all out and buy a full system! I bought a slip-on and then found a great deal on a full system and the difference in performance was huge. So if you just talking just slip-on's then there won't be too much of a difference in performance.
x2

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
well im going to be hopefully buying a set of akrapovic headers shortly, however i have been told to expect less bottom end power, but hopefully when i have her mapped properly this should sort itself out a little bit

·
Premium Member
2,132 Posts
Not trying to change your mind, but are you set on getting a two brothers! There are many other excellent brands out there that give much better performance!
I'm sorry but I disagree with you. Sport Rider did a test on about 30 different slipons 3 or 4 years ago and the 2Bros. was the only one to finish in the top 3 in hp gains,fit and finish,ease of installation,noise level and price. With a 2Bros. slipon and dyno tuning I gained 6 peak hp and 3 hp in my midrange as well as about 2.5 ft./lbs. of torque.

·
Premium Member
2,132 Posts
Since my wife says she about to start riding I think I better hold on to it.:D

1 - 11 of 11 Posts