Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
4,295 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
BUTLER, Pa. (AP) - Two brothers were killed in separate motorcycle accidents on the same stretch of road and within just two hours of each other. One was headed to the scene of his brother's accident.

Steven Kerr, 37, of West Sunbury, was killed late Saturday when his motorcycle crashed into a speed limit sign on state Route 38, state police said.

Less than two hours later and only about 100 yards away, 29-year-old Jeremy Kerr was fatally injured when his motorcycle crashed into the rear of a vehicle stopped in traffic on Route 38, police said.

Jeremy Kerr, of Hilliards, was speeding as he headed for the scene of his brother's accident, and traffic was stopped because emergency crews were still at the scene, officers said.

The occupants of the other vehicle suffered minor injuries.
Butler is about 30 miles north of Pittsburgh.

·
Registered
1,690 Posts
My goodness. I can;t imagine what the family is going through.

·
Registered
3,062 Posts
Damn.............................. That's Sad,
I have to wonder if either of them were experienced riders............
May they both RIP.
Peace be with their family and loved ones........

·
ratherberiding
18,439 Posts
Don't ride a motorcycle when you're emotional or distracted (that's a very very tragic story)

·
Registered
579 Posts
That sucks ass. May their souls Rest In Peace.[V] There has been alot of fatal crashes this year involving motorcycles. This just plain out sucks.

·
Registered
11,720 Posts
Originally posted by irokdastar383
i heared that today . wow that tragic. pepole take it easy on these things. you only get one chance [V]
thats unreal, but i have to add... i got a second chance... im not making this thread about me, but i should be dead and i was spared and allowed to stay on this earth and with my loved ones. but, yes, take it easy, because most of the time, you do only have one chance.

·
Registered
1,726 Posts
Wow. Stuff like this freaks me the fuck out! It's nutzo what happens in this world sometimes.

I would imagine their parents HATE motorcycles with a passion now.[V]

Very tragic. RIP.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.