Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Banned
1,137 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have a friend who's selling a Two Brothers Duals for an 05-06 636. It's the Aluminum ones with the cones. 1 muffler has a dent. You can always install the damaged side up so it's not seen. I will get and post pics and price in a couple of days.

SOLD to ny450!

Attachments

·
Banned
1,137 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I had looked at it and it can be popped back out or swap the two sided where the dent will be on top and won't be seen. When I get back home, I'll take pictures and post them.

·
Banned
1,137 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
He still has it. If you want it, let me know. Pics are posted on top.

·
Banned
1,137 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
"ny450
whats the lowest he will take for it...im very interested"

SOLD to ny450!

·
Banned
1,137 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Any takers?? This retails for $827 for the Aluminum. If I buy them, fix, clean & polsh them up, I'll sell them for $400 plus. Let me know asap because I'm picking them up today.

·
Registered
429 Posts
"ny450
whats the lowest he will take for it...im very interested"

$325 shipped in the USA
yeahh i missed where you threw the price in on the original post....tempting but just a bit too high for me for the work they need.

·
Banned
1,137 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Okay $300, why not; they are messed up a little but nothing some Hi-Temp black paint on the (removable) end-cones can't fix, and popping the dent out then re-rivet it. I just don't have the time to fix them for him. Too many projects:(

P.M. me soon if you want them.

·
Registered
429 Posts
gimme alittle time to think it over and ill get back to you asap...i do enjoy tinkering and i feel i could make them look pretty good with some elbow grease...im just concerned about them being crooked or off in any way due to the hit they took??

·
Banned
1,137 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I'm picking them up tomorrow and will see if they're crooked or not. I may decide to fix them this weekend and make them look great;) How much are they going for on ebay?

·
Banned
1,137 Posts
Discussion Starter #18 (Edited)
Sale Pending; I have accepted a best offer of $285 from ny450.

SOLD to ny450!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts