Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
848 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, after waiting for the two brothers headers to come out, I called them again. After I talked to Roth, and asked about when the 250r full system will come out, he told me that they just talked about it this morning. He stated "There is an upgrade coming out for that bike, so you can just get the headers... let me go in back and talk to the guys and find out some more and call you back"

Well Roth called back and told me production will start at the end of this week or next start next week, and it will begin with the full before the upgrade. He also said that they will be back ordered for a while and call in two weeks to find out how I can get the upgrade, and the price, etc.

Hope this helps to those of you, like me, are waiting for this.

·
Registered
594 Posts
hey

hey are they talking about a header pipe you can slip on the two bro can

·
Registered
90 Posts
yes i think they are going to make a full system but then also sell the headers separate for the people who already have the 2 brothers can. not sure if the headers are gonna be the same or different though. probably could use other cans with thier header also. im not worried about it though as i just got the area p in the mail yesterday. should be putting it on friday, can't wait.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts