Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone tend to open always some intresting Discussion let's talk about 2 major exhaust for z636 2005-06 as we know they are most selling exhaust for this Bike question is wich one is better.
Based on:
Sound
HP gain
Weight
Look
Money $
evrything ellse
And what whould you chose if had the money for both say you have $1000 to spend get wich ever one you like. what would it be??
And any info were can we bye for less money please post.
Let's do this 2 BROTHER VS AKRAPOVIC FANS.

·
Registered
718 Posts
I hate to sound like a dick, but seriously, WTF!?!?!? You didn't even really have to search for this, there is another thread on the same damn page. Hit the back button and scroll near the bottom.

·
Registered
33 Posts
I like neither i am going with the Devils Shotgun, it is sick. If you go to Devilbikes.com you can hear what it sound likes. I think if it makes your bike louder so that you can be heard that is a plus

·
Registered
835 Posts
I almost tempted to not even reply but I commited myself so here is my .02 cents. If I had to spend a grand on a exhaust then I would save an extra 300 dollars and go all out and buy an Akra evolution which would give at least an extra 7hp with a good map. I would choose performance over looks, sound, etc. 1000 bucks for a slip-on is just not worth it. IMO

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.