Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Was looking to buy a two brothers exhaust slip on for my 08.. was wondering if anybody here who has or has had one can say anything good or bad about it... ty

·
Ninja Bike Forum Mod
22,254 Posts
I have one on my 03. Not bad but not great either. I like the sound on mine but I have heard that some of the full Ti systems sound a lot better. You might have some luck searching You Tube for sound clips to help with your decision.

·
Registered
81 Posts
I just installed my two bros about two weeks ago, i love it...it sounds great. I dont care what anyone says you will not find deeper and more perfect sounds out of any pipe. I love it. Easy install great fender eliminator, it's by far the best pipe for our bikes....oh, and by the way it looks great too, get the carbon fiber. I've had nothing but compliments, its great.

Ps. What you guys fail to realize is that the reason the stick out is so they don't melt the plastics.....wake up and smell the new two bros flying by.....

·
Registered
69 Posts
ive got one, c/f, definitly the deepest tone availible, looks great to, sounds really good when you play on the back roads between th 12k and 16k range,

·
Registered
768 Posts
Yes the sound is deep and the construction is very nice imo. Their slipon system replaces a larger section of the exhaust than the competition with a nice polished pipe. Really appreciate that they give you a complete fender eliminator kit.

I think the carbon version looks like ass though, that weave pattern they use kills it for me. Reminds me of those cheep reflective stickers you'd get from a vending machine. And while I appreciate that they include the fender eliminator, I think it's a bit too cheesy looking.

·
Registered
104 Posts
Mine melted part of my undertail (some could call that my fault for the install, but id argue it) so i sold it and made the swap to a full akra system best decision ever. There slip-on is $580 shipped on motomummy.com.

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Well I just bought one from a buddy for 200 bucks.. he wrecked his bike and is getting a honda now.. nothing wrong with the slip on execpt scratches on the tip which I am going to order... ty for all the input.. cant wait to put it on...

All he is giving me is the slip on and the pipe.. what else am I going to need to put it on.. just the heat wrap or is there more I need to order?

·
Registered
1,136 Posts
I got it because it is basically the deepest tone available and does not look crazy out of place under the bike like a bright silver round can. I hate the high pitched popping ricey sound.

Slip-ons are all preference, they all make basically the same power so just go on sounds and what you like.

Personally I have never once regretted my 2bros, and have never felt like switching it. I plan on deleting the cat or getting a header for it as well eventually.

·
Registered
801 Posts
might as well get a M4 exhaust, they sound IDENTICAL. i have one and sat next to a guy who had two bros and they sound exactly the same except M4 is way cheaper!

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
well I bought my buddies for 200.. it has some scratches on the tip from him doing wheelies... anybody have a link of where I can order a new tip? I looked on the twobros website and was not able to find it... thank you..

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
anybody know where i can buy the end cap? or if anybody has one they are selling by chance

·
Registered
97 Posts
Try giving twobros a call, Im sure they will be able to get you a tip. And by they way, I have a two bros CP slip on and I love it. Like everyone says it is the deepest sounding exaust imo. Sounds like you got a damn good deal. Ride safe.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts