Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,406 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sweet.
I bet you made her b/f look like a real idiot, especially since she was cheering him on.
Maybe now you'll have a new reason to cruise that road.

·
Premium Member
8,191 Posts
On Friday I am getting on the freeway, and their is a 2002 or 2003 Camaro SS behind me, Ram air and all. As we merge onto the freeway, I hear him gun it, he starts to pass me in the passing lane, and I just can't let that happen, so I gun it as well.
I got by him right away, and was pulling away gradually for about 2-3 seconds, then the Camaro started dropping back very quickly. I slowed down a while later, and he came up along side of me. He had this look of "shock and awe" on his face. Another guy gonna go bike a bike now.

Then on my way back, I am merging onto the same freeway in the other direction, and I see a Cavalier Z24, all done up with the huge wing, body kit, loud exhaust, etc... He is already on the highway, and as soon as he sees my I see him gun it.
Well a Cavalier, no matter how big of a wing and can it has ( :D ) has absolutely nothing on the bike. So I catch upto him, and he is still accelerating hard. His G/F is in the passenger seat cheering him on. I look over, give him the naughty wave, blow the girl a kiss, then gun it. He becomes a spec in my mirrors quickly.
I again slow down ahead, and he goes by, eyes straight ahead on the road, not glancing over at all. The girl looks pissed but still smiles as I look over.

Hehe, Silly Cages..

-=Welcome To Canada=-

2002 Green 6R
1986 Gixxer 7/11

·
Registered
4,213 Posts
how fast were you going to let go of the handlebars?

"I love ninjas with every part of my body, including my pee pee."

·
Premium Member
8,191 Posts
When I blew her a kiss? about 160km/h, I just let go with my left hand. I was tucked in halfway so the wind was not bad.

Now I've seen people let go with both hands at that speed, they are nuts. Guess a cruise control is usefull for something though..

Tonight we were riding in a pack of bikes, 18 in total (9 ninja's too, we've become dominant again after the reign of suzi's the last 2 years) and some kid in a lowered acura got in the middle of us due to a traffic light. He was trying to hang with us, and was all over the road.
I finally tried to pass on a straight, and just as I was coming up beside him he swerved out to pass another car he had been driving behind for a couple minutes. I had to slam on the brakes to avoid getting hit.
Then I finally pass him, around 130 in an 80, and see brakes lights and hands waving in front of me. Was a cop sitting there, thankfully someones headlights had lit him up, we all got slowed in time.

Fun ride though, I'm not the quickest rider out there, but managed to stay mid pack most of the time. Some hot chick on a CBR600RR kicked my ass though, it was not the bike that beat me, she was damn good. She just rode down 600km yesterday, never been on the road before, at night, and still was tearing it up, hanging with the top guys.

I kept with her after she went by though, good view. hehe.

-=Welcome To Canada=-

2002 Green 6R
1986 Gixxer 7/11

·
Registered
4,213 Posts
i have to keep my hands on the bars above 80 mph... bike shakes too much at 90, been thinking about getting a dampner.

------
"I love ninjas with every part of my body, including my pee pee."

·
Registered
1,563 Posts
Why is your bike shaking at 90? I can ride up to about 120-130 b/4 I have to put my left hand on the grip. I mostly keep it tucked behind me when hauling on a straight stretch. I don't use the clutch when trying to outrun my partner which is pointless b/c he's on a 954. But, I just like to see that bike go by me when I am already running 150mph. I don't believe your bike should be shaking at all though.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.