Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Never going to order ANYTHING from bikebandit.com! I placed my order last Thursday and it was STILL in the process phase today and had yet to be packaged and shipped.
Every time you try and call them, you are in a waiting que forever, regardless the time of day. Live Chat que is almost as ridiculous too.
I cancelled my order via Live Chat and told them I could buy the same stuff on Ebay and have it here in 3-4 max! They didn't really seem to care that they were losing a customer either. They never offered any type of explanation as to why the order was delayed or anything.

Before I place my order with Ebay or Amazon, are there any other GOOD motorcycle part places out there?

·
Registered
528 Posts
Never had any issues with bikebandit, or their customer service. Have ordered from them several times.

Did you ever consider that maybe your part was on backorder when you placed the original order?

·
Registered
590 Posts
There's 2 sides to every story but odd they didn't say why.
Never had an issue with bike bandit.
Why did you order from bb instead of a known good source like ebay?

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
There's 2 sides to every story but odd they didn't say why.
Never had an issue with bike bandit.
Why did you order from bb instead of a known good source like ebay?
I found their store through a google search and thought they had fair prices, so I gave them a try.
If the parts were on back order, you would think they would tell me that.

·
The Indifference Engine
6,150 Posts
Bike Bandit doesn't stock most of their stuff. They order it through either the manufacturer or the distributor. They don't know if something is back ordered until your order goes through.

I don't like buying from them because of shipping costs. Bolt $1, shipping to Canada $20. Fuck!

·
Registered
1,258 Posts
Bike Bandit doesn't stock most of their stuff. They order it through either the manufacturer or the distributor. They don't know if something is back ordered until your order goes through.

I don't like buying from them because of shipping costs. Bolt $1, shipping to Canada $20. Fuck!
yeah, us Canadians get FUCKED by shipping. Then, if shipped by Fedex or UPS, we get FUCKED again by fake Imoort charges, unless of course you are aware that you can clear it yourself :p

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
The place is probably run by a bunch of illegals anyway and the dumb bitches they have on live chat don't know a damn thing about motorcycles.

·
I ♥ Cute Cats!
22,795 Posts
Wow. That's quite a suggestion. Anyway there's a place for vendor reviews so I'm relocating this to that forum. Threads such as this will get buried eventually unless it's in the right forum.

·
Registered
378 Posts
I placed two smaller orders with BB. The first order, I needed to cancel. Even though the order policy says you can't, I was able to cancel it by using the chat w/ CS feature. They gave me no probs, cancelled the order straight away. I probably waited 5 minutes for chat to start.

I placed another smaller order a few weeks later, it was shipped promptly and arrived in 3-4 days (don't remember this was a couple months ago now).

Unfortunately everyone as bad experiences once in a while. I would order from them again, although they should change their order cancelling policy/statement.

·
Registered
590 Posts
In BB's defense, if ninja650 placed his order late last thursday and with monday being a holiday, it might have been only about 2 business days to process the order if he cancelled early wednesday.
And just a guess but I bet the tone of the chat conversation wasn't a pleasant one since the employees are refered to as illegals and dumb bitches.
I would let you go as a customer too. Not saying you actually called them that but it helps to go in with a positive attitude to get a positive result.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts