Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
my wife rides with me a lot and i have a zzr600. it doesn't feel like enough power when she is on. what would be a good choice for two up riding? by the way, only a sportbike. thanks.

·
Registered
383 Posts
Instead of a new bike, have you thought about changing your gearing? I'm sure some sprokets would fix your problems, and they would be much cheaper then another bike.

·
Registered
1,184 Posts
Yeah might as well start with the cheapest item, sprockeys. See if that makes it feel better for you and decide from there what you wanna do

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
i never knew you could do that. would changing the exhaust also help with low end torque, or just sound?

·
Got lime? I do
16,736 Posts
when changing the sprockets remember to go smaller up front a bigger on the rear. if you don't know what ur doing, get someone that does. exhaust can give a little more power but mostly you'll get sound.

·
Registered
316 Posts
My wife rides with me on my ZZR and I have the exact opposite problem: WHen she is on the bike rides better, handles better etc... She weighs next to nothing though, and I am not a big guy either. The passenger weight limit is something like 380 lbs or so. You might also want to tighten the suspension...

·
Registered
452 Posts
zx12r or zzr12 both very sporty and pretty comfy for two-upping for a sporty bike

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.