Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
2,317 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
With the days nearing the decision of supply or not. I'd like to know how many of you guys are actually interested in an alarm system for your bike in general. Versus, the amount of people interested in two-way pager alarm and of course the Scorpion system.

What is the general alarm interest?
How many of these are interested in a two-way alarm?
Who if interested is only looking at the Scorpion alarms?

Leave some feedback here, I'm working on a plug-n-play setup just like the Scorpion alarm.

·
Registered
235 Posts
I want an alarm with a red led flashing every few seconds and a pager

·
Registered
2,317 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I want an alarm with a red led flashing every few seconds and a pager
I have a full supply of the two-way alarms. However, the problem is that its not plug and play. Our mission is to make this product as much plug and play as possible. When this happens, you will see it in the web store.

ILYA
FSANE PERFORMANCE

·
Registered
239 Posts
I have a full supply of the two-way alarms. However, the problem is that its not plug and play. Our mission is to make this product as much plug and play as possible. When this happens, you will see it in the web store.

ILYA
FSANE PERFORMANCE
Plug and play with flashing lights!

·
Registered
278 Posts
With the days nearing the decision of supply or not. I'd like to know how many of you guys are actually interested in an alarm system for your bike in general. Versus, the amount of people interested in two-way pager alarm and of course the Scorpion system.

What is the general alarm interest?
How many of these are interested in a two-way alarm?
Who if interested is only looking at the Scorpion alarms?

Leave some feedback here, I'm working on a plug-n-play setup just like the Scorpion alarm.
Whats the difference between 2 way pager alarm and a regular alarm???

·
Registered
2,317 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Whats the difference between 2 way pager alarm and a regular alarm???
Regular alarm just arms and disarms the alarm installed on a vehicle and in the event of theft the siren goes off. 2-way alarm has a monitoring pager and will notify you (by beeping and vibrating) if your bike is being touched, sound the alarm siren and will disable ignition.

ILYA

·
Registered
786 Posts
I would be interested in a two-way alarm, thats is plug play.

Fsane, I bought my HID's from you, and if the price is right like the HID's I diff would get an alarm from you.

Mike

·
Registered
4,112 Posts
A PnP Alarm would def. be a plus. Ease of install would be a good selling point. I have been interested in purchasing an alarm for a while but, other mods. have so far gotten in the way. I don't want a lot of features though, just an audible alarm w/a battery back-up for a decent price. Just my .02

·
Premium Member
3,573 Posts
I would like a plug and play that arms, disarms, two way with a small flashing LED, ignition disable, also a theft recovery if possable.

·
Registered
2,317 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I'd be interested :D I'm looking at a Scorpio 2-way alarm system...

edit: this fucking thread is 3 years old? FUCK
Yes, the tread is old. We may however put out the alarm.

The alarm is a two way alarm with a monitor remote.

ILYA
FSANE PERFORMANCE

1 - 20 of 20 Posts