Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2,691 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For anyone in the Southern Ontario area, you all likely know of Two Wheel Motorsports in Guelph. They've been known to be one of the biggest and best dealerships around, but a lot of people have been really turned off by one of their salespeople (you know who I'm talking about...)

Anyway, the point of this post is to let those people know that this guy is no longer employed here, and they wanted me to get the word out so they can start to recoup some lost sales ;)... and if you haven't been in a while, you'll be impressed with the recent renovations and the expansion of the dealership.

To contact:
www.twowheelmotorsport.ca
(519) 836-1957

"Keep yer feet on the pegs and your right hand cranked."

·
Registered
2,694 Posts
what was this guy's problem/issue

give me fuel give me fire give me that which i desire

·
Registered
2,691 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hmmmmmmmmmm, how to say... well, let's just say he wasn't afraid to give people a piece of his mind, and his opinionated, arrogant sales-at-all-cost attitude really offended a lot of people.

I think a good salesperson will do his best to inform potential customers, but ultimately allow THEM to make decisions realizing that consumers are smart and know their own situation better than anyone. This guy, well, didn't.

"Keep yer feet on the pegs and your right hand cranked."

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.