Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,694 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
this goes out as a dedication to Piero Zambotti who died on the 10th of october during a test ride of a goldwing.
be careful no matter what u guys are doing on the road. just cause it can't wheelie doesn't make it any safer.
here's the link for the full story: http://www.cdnsuperbike.com/news/03/101603a.shtml

·
Registered
2,694 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
still....u get what i mean...
man that guy had some funny stories....[B)]:(

·
Registered
2,691 Posts
By the way, don't mean to make light of the topic... your point is well taken. I was a Cycle Canada subscriber of which he was a technical editor and tester. He'll be missed without question.

In fact, the second photo I posted there shows Performance Bikes tester Ronnie Smith at the controls. Smith also died this season in a scooter accident. He was also very well-respected.

·
Registered
1,966 Posts
In the photo, which one is the guy that passed?

I wonder what happened in the Wing accident. I don't hear about accidents with those too often, so it must have been some kind of freak thing. And he couldn't have been track testing the thing, so maybe somebody on the road pulled out in front of him?

·
Registered
446 Posts
It always hits me in a strange way when I hear about people dying in bike crashes. It's almost like lossing a brother or something. Here's one to you Piero, may God give you a pair of golden-wings to watch over us.

No pun intended just in case you're goning to say anything.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.