Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,223 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just when you thought 2 wheel tuner couldnt get any more squidly, they just put out an all busa issue. that mag sucks so bad.

·
Registered
1,690 Posts
People still holing on to thier Busa homage I see. Didn;t the ZX-14 out perform the Busa all around? Granted, Kawi has some work to do on paint and looks of the 14, but still.

·
DEATH TO THE ISA!!!
10,796 Posts
i saw a Busa on the highway for the first time today.....initially i was kinda jealous but id still take my 636 over a Busa any day of the week.

·
ratherberiding
18,439 Posts
yeah, new cycle world mag compares busa and ninja and the 14 swipes it in almost every way. Busa is just sooooooo played out. My grandma even has one, but hers isn't stretched (yet)

·
Premium Member
10,463 Posts
Shit Dawg....The busa is King...best handling,fastest,quickest,best looking, Pimp ride,Bling Bling yada yada yada..

Seriously it is a decent enough bike..yes the brakes have always sucked..but it has a Damn good motor in it.

Suspension is not the best but pretty decent stock..

My buddies is set pretty nicely..Braking wave rotors,new master cylinder,stainless lines....Full suspension work..fork redone as well as penske shock,,,it handles Damn good for a BIG BIKE..

But if you are into chrome,lowering,huge car tires and being a trailer queen that and it seems the 04-up R1 is what people use..

If you want a 200+mph speed machine same bike...so it is versatile
Just seriously played out and not my taste..kinda like a mustang

·
Registered
1,765 Posts
BUSA IS AWSOME, but i agree, its way way way to much with these mags and the frikin busas. 99% of the mags are busas.

·
Registered
717 Posts
Originally posted by jdgun_13
Shit Dawg....The busa is King...best handling,fastest,quickest,best looking, Pimp ride,Bling Bling yada yada yada..

Seriously it is a decent enough bike..yes the brakes have always sucked..but it has a Damn good motor in it.

Suspension is not the best but pretty decent stock..

My buddies is set pretty nicely..Braking wave rotors,new master cylinder,stainless lines....Full suspension work..fork redone as well as penske shock,,,it handles Damn good for a BIG BIKE..

But if you are into chrome,lowering,huge car tires and being a trailer queen that and it seems the 04-up R1 is what people use..

If you want a 200+mph speed machine same bike...so it is versatile
Just seriously played out and not my taste..kinda like a mustang
oh man, why'd you have to bring the mustangs into this. besides you dont have to follow the crowd with either of the two. just make it your own.;)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.