Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,463 Posts
Finally i see the Hill Climbing ZX-10R i have heard so much about...

Some people sure know how to fuck up somethings

·
Banned
308 Posts
in his deffense maybe he's going for the ugly slow looking bike, when really he has a 150 shot of NOS and turbo running 10psi...and to top it off he probably has 2 months riding experiance. I dare you to race him. lol

·
Registered
605 Posts
I'm gonna have to disagree with most of the replies here... personally I think the rims are what really make the bike look bad... black or yelllow to match the bike wouldn't have been a bad idea

·
Where is hoser??
17,340 Posts
I like the white wheels and I like the color, just not together.

--David

·
Registered
342 Posts
thats just plain horrible, I cant believe people can ruin a bike that quick, thats exactly what I would have done to it to make it look like shit. Yellow 10r is like my other dream bike...next to my RR.

·
Registered
1,728 Posts
An extended swingarm is one thing, but putting those plan ass white wheels on that hot orange bike, thats just wrong. I can see it on the blue and white gixxer, but plain ass white on a hot orange bike, looks like hes driving around until his appointment for a paint job is coming up.

·
Registered
2,007 Posts
If I were there, I think I'd take that bike away from him before he did any more damage. That's an obvious cry for help.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.