Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm posting here because it's the only Kawasaki forum with the same engine displacement as my bike. The blacked out engine on my Metallic Spark Black Z650RS has the ugliest dull chrome brackets attached to the sides of the radiator that seem to serve absolutely no purpose. (See photo) I wonder If I could just remove them and use black versions of the 6 X 10 bolts to plug the holes left on the radiator. The alternative is to buy OEM black brackets at $55.00CAD each, which seems a little much. Anyone have any thoughts on this?
Tire Wheel Fuel tank Vehicle Automotive lighting

·
Registered
108 Posts
prime and paint. a little satin black rattle can can take care of those

·
Registered
2022 Kawasaki Z650RS, 2022 Triumph Scrambler 1200 XC, 2006 Yamaha R1
2 Posts
I'm posting here because it's the only Kawasaki forum with the same engine displacement as my bike. The blacked out engine on my Metallic Spark Black Z650RS has the ugliest dull chrome brackets attached to the sides of the radiator that seem to serve absolutely no purpose. (See photo) I wonder If I could just remove them and use black versions of the 6 X 10 bolts to plug the holes left on the radiator. The alternative is to buy OEM black brackets at $55.00CAD each, which seems a little much. Anyone have any thoughts on this? View attachment 141050
That sucks. I just got the same bike but mine is Metallic Moondust Gray w/black brackets on the sides of the radiator. However I did remove the sticker & paint my radiator cap black with ceramic spray paint. It’s easy, fun, and cheap.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts