Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
469 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wondering if anyone has seen or heard of someone producing an aftermarket undertail exhaust system for the 636 yet?

·
Premium Member
2,132 Posts
I think I remember Wolf exhausts making one. I'll get back to you it.

·
Registered
22 Posts
I'm looking for an undertail exhaust system too. I love the look of the 04 R1 and CBR600rr. The "High mounted slip-ons" are just not cutting it!!

·
Registered
308 Posts
I was installing my vfx kit the other weekend and thought about this. I know that one could totally do one custom, and I thought about doing it, but I'm too lazy. It would be sweet, but I like my Hindle highmount.

·
Registered
469 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I guess only time can tell. I'm sure there's a company out there doing R&D on it right now.

·
Registered
1,966 Posts
What's the one that has the four exhaust cans that come out under the seat, with the middle two sticking out futher then the others, similar to the MV Agusta exhaust? That one is so freakin sweet!

·
Registered
882 Posts
NinjaRider, I think that's the Wolf system that you're refering to. There's a chap around here that's sporting one on a late R1...

Doesn't really do much for me.

·
Registered
997 Posts
Laser exhaust do that same system for the cbr600rr

·
Registered
586 Posts
me and a buddy of mine have been thinking of designing one. Finally came up with a design that should look really sweet. Hopefully we can figure something out and if so I will post the pics immediately

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.