Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here goes another question to everyone out there that has ordered or had seen an undertail or wheelhugger from www.superbikestore.com They offer both in black as a combo for 220 US plus 15 for shipping on the pair, a really good deal price wise but productivity and qualitty is onther.

Any answers?

Theres no half way about it ZX says it all [:M117]

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
So im taking this either no one has seen or heard of this line of product or you just dont feel like replyen?

Cheers! either way i guess ill find out this week [:M42]

·
Registered
107 Posts
ya man ihave put a set this summer on my bike and they look sweet, good quality. hugger is simple to put on but undertail need a little bit of work, but it's worth the price.

here's a pic of mind

·
Registered
107 Posts
ya it looks sweet with the polished swingarm but the picture is not that good you sould see it for real.

the hugger isn't made of carbon, it's plastic of some sort and it comes from that superbikestore for like a little over 100$ as a package hugger/undertail.

thank's :D

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
220 plus 15 for shipping in US im i rite? and plus what ever customs wants to put there pretty little hands on!

·
Registered
107 Posts
definetly the best deal i found.

who wants to pay double has this for a couple pieces of plastic worth probably around 5$ to make

·
Registered
1,645 Posts
troyasaki,
I know what you're talking about with the customs thing. It's ridiculous, I once ordered clothes, had them delivered here and then the customs people pretty much took more money than what I had bought w/shipping. It was ridiculous.

I have learned my lesson though and since I live and work near the border it helps to have stuff delivered to the US [}:)]

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I think know im just going to order parts or clothes to the nearest dealer across the border and just make my way across and creap back.....[:M65]

Cheers,

·
Registered
107 Posts
the only duties i paid is 7% of gst and 5$ of paperwork fees on that undertail/hugger kit. i think it's still worth it

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.