Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
wheres the best place to get a qulity undertail from, one that has a good fit. Something that does not have gaps

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
whats the DR. X KIT 2003/2004 ZX-6R X-treme,like does it show up good in the day light. can some one that has it let me know [8D]

·
Registered
934 Posts

·
Registered
1,230 Posts
Originally posted by alban2k
whats the DR. X KIT 2003/2004 ZX-6R X-treme,like does it show up good in the day light. can some one that has it let me know [8D]
Just remember, for your bike there are undertails (which is a body part) and the rear signal light (like the Dr. X. light) which is not an undertail but just the light.

They are two seperate items. And no kits that I am aware of come with both.

·
Registered
934 Posts
True, (as far as I know as well) but why the heck does an 03/04 NEED an undertail?? ...It comes with a fine one from the factory. Just remove that mud-guard/licence plate bracket (which is 4 bolts) and replace it with something smaller/more stylish and you're in business. Just my $0.02 [8D]

·
Registered
1,230 Posts
Thats also what I thought when I first got the bike...BUT after a while when I started to get more nit picky with how my bike looks, I started to always look at those big ass holes in the undertail. I wish they didn't come in the undertail like that. One more significant reason is because the new undertail also incorporates signals in it and would eliminate the more bulky signal setup that many of us have.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.