Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I'm accelerating on the freeway onramp this afternoon, and I see a semi doing about 50 in the near lane. I speed up to pass him before I merge into traffic, but the asshole cuts me off by suddenly pulling over onto the onramp[}:)] I don't know what the hell he was doing, it is one of those onramps that is only an onramp, it doesn't turn into an offramp farther down, just merges into traffic and disappears. The first think I think is "oh, shit!", the second thing I think is "brake!", and the third thing I think is "why do I see the ground right in front of my front wheel?" After my rear wheel comes back down I pull off and look in my mirrors, and there he is, merging back into traffic right behind me, and he didn't even get off at the next exit. That made me super pissed, so I gave him a good chance to examine how my middle finger looks. Now that I am safely home and slightly less pissed, it's kinda cool that I endo'd but I am still ticked that some frikin truck driver apparently tried to take me out[}:)]

·
Registered
36 Posts
Gotta watch those assholes out there man...... no respect man.... no respect... .i'll tell ya...... sheesh....
well at least you are ok..... and props for pulling off the endo with out landing on your face.....
Chris

·
Registered
7,145 Posts
Glad you didn't munch.

And this is further proof that as a motorcyclist you have to watch each and every vehicle on the road. Most people out there are way under qualified to be on the road at all.

-Flash

·
Registered
333 Posts
Your lucky that prick didn't run you over.Good to hear your OK
That truck driver sounds like he drives the local Buses down here
they just pull out.
When ever I am passing a truck I give it a wristfull and get passed as fast as I can for that very reason.

mfzx6r

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.