Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well i finally have most of the important parts installed. Now all i need is to reuphoslter the seats and im set! Here are a couple of pictures. And a shot of the Alliance SS with dark smoke lenses!

Oh yeah, I stopped by Advanced Kawasaki today to pick up some reflectors for the plate, funny guys that works there! And they hooked it up with 2 AK decals!!!! Thanks guys!

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Well i had nothing better to do today....so i might as well tidy her up with a new coat of paint and flat coat to finish it up (but im debating on the left/right fairings for now...its brand new and might keep the maeir finish on it...hahahahaa)....it came out pretty sweet in my opinion....what do you guys think????

·
Registered
70 Posts
I personally am not a fan of the flat black paint jobs, but that's just me. If you like it, stick with it.

Looks like you got the seats done, and they look good. Just out of curiosity, how much do shops charge to recover seats?

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yeah, flat black is kinda personal preference....i have always liked flat black...and plus (heaven forbid) if i spill the bike, i can always dash another coat of paint without paying some dood a couple of hundred just to paint it.

Yeah, the seats were fixed...I got it done from a local hot rod shop and charged me $45 each seat. Front had the cover replaced along with patching it up with more foam, and the rear seat is pretty much brand new (new foam and cover). I think its cheap because its not a big item. But then again, beats buying both seats for $200+

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.