·
Registered
315 Posts
nice, what rear turn signals are those?

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
First i had the rims painted gloss black. Added the rim tape, and then removed the stock stickers and changed them to the same color as the tape. Competition werkes eliminator kit. Power commander, custom tune, -1 up front, jumper mod, fram sliders, Bmc race filter, platinum plugs, and yoshi slip on.

·
Registered
2,295 Posts
hey, why don't you put some blue accents on your bike?

(sarcasm).

looks good

·
Registered
4,279 Posts
looks really good. i like the way that rim tape looks. and the blue logos. steller

now, cover up that brake fluid resivor, get some stainless brake lines, and some rear sets.

·
Registered
695 Posts
First i had the rims painted gloss black. Added the rim tape, and then removed the stock stickers and changed them to the same color as the tape. Competition werkes eliminator kit. Power commander, custom tune, -1 up front, jumper mod, fram sliders, Bmc race filter, platinum plugs, and yoshi slip on.
Have you thought about cutting down that yosh? looks a bit cleaner, sounds a bit better and if your interested there is a great how to on her. Very simple...If your interested i can find the thread for ya.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.