Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
349 Posts
I'm glad you did it first. Now I know I'm going to do it. I already ripped off the stupid NINJA stickers. Now I'm going to do the rest. [8D]

·
Registered
299 Posts
I removed the decals from my bike too, and that blue looks real clean... but I have to admit, that I kind of like the decal setup on the '03's.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Y not removing th 636...?...there is no need to show that off...those who need to know will...know...and those who wonder..will..see...lol...but it looks hot..I took mines..off..:D

------

Y drink and drive...when you can ride..ride..ride...

·
Registered
340 Posts
Looks good man, I got the blue one also. Just bought some goo-gone earlier today. that'll be my project tomorrow

------

Speed is my opponent, thats why i try to beat it

·
Registered
251 Posts
I am suprised it looks really cool without the decals ................. I also have a blue 03 and was wondering how it would look. I think that the 636 should stay though it looks perfect!

·
Registered
671 Posts
At 20 miles on the clock, I removed my signals, rear fender, reflectors, and all stickers. Look a lot cleaner now. Painted the hugger a while ago. Sorry about the crappy cam, it was cheap.
Triker, looks good
/forum/uploads/zx636skiv/red_hugger03.jpg
Now if Devil will finish the shotguns, I will be complete...for a while!

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
X-Treme - you peel it back with your finger nails while using a hair dryer on high heat to soften it up. Then use goo-gone and take off teh excess sticky crap. It is really simple

Sclong - I removed the 636 and it looks better now!

TRIPLEA_RYDAH
- They are Lockhart Phillips Flushmount IV's

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.