Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,191 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,
Got some new mods done since last time I posted a pic.

I now have a Hindle full system, Titatium can, highmount oval. It sounds incredible. Im getting in trouble at work today for doing a "flyby" of my boss's house last night at 12am [8D]

Also added an undertail and clear lenses. The undertail needs to be repainted as its yellow at the moment.

All of these mods came from Boy Racers 02, as he is selling it for an 03.

Pics (sorry these are not too good, my digital cam sucks. Got some on a regular camera too but waiting on developing):

·
Registered
3,728 Posts
looks like your rear tire has been through a few good heat cycles ;) time for a new one soon i bet...

·
Registered
4,213 Posts
the highmount looks good, but im not a fan of the hindle sound. i wish they made other alternatives to the clear lens and red stock ones.

one question, you mentioned this new gf loved ridng with you, how? theres no passenger pegs.

·
Registered
700 Posts
i love the sound of my hindle

·
Premium Member
8,191 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Originally posted by arturo3rd

the highmount looks good, but im not a fan of the hindle sound. i wish they made other alternatives to the clear lens and red stock ones.

one question, you mentioned this new gf loved ridng with you, how? theres no passenger pegs.
I only put the new exhaust on 2 days ago, she has not been on since.
When switching my stock exhaust with boy racers Hindle, I gave him the pegs too.
We have another set laying around somewhere, just need to find it..

·
Premium Member
8,191 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Originally posted by Andy_7676

looks like your rear tire has been through a few good heat cycles ;) time for a new one soon i bet...
Yea, you cant see it in the pics, but the belts are showing on the rear.
Im just hoping it lasts another week or so, this weather is so good right now. Then the bike sleeps for the winter..

·
Registered
253 Posts
LOOking sweet!!!!!!!!!
I dont know about you but i think that the yellow looks trick!!
Just highlight with some yellow stickers and there you go!

latr

·
Registered
882 Posts
Wow... that's some friend you've got there CDN! I bet you got a smokin' deal on all of that stuff too!

Wish I had a friend like that...

;)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.