Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

User Names in the 250R Forum??

28K views 259 replies 179 participants last post by  scooter2ninja 
#1 · (Edited)
I'm always amazed by some of the user names I see in the forum and often wonder why some of you chose the user names you did when you signed up.

So, why did you choose the user name you have and does it hold any significance to something in your life?

I'm one without much imagination and chose mine based on the first letter of my first name combined with my last name. I use the same user name on all the forums I frequent, which for me makes remembering my user name for each forum simple. :p

So, if you don't mind sharing, what's the story behind your user name?

thanks for playing...

kelly

#2 ·
Kuroi is Japanese for Black. I bought a black Kawasaki. Put Kuroi and Kawasaki together and you get Kurosaki. A black Kawasaki. :evil6: Tada.

Kurosaki also happens to be the name of the main character from my favorite manga/anime.

So that worked out nicely...

#3 ·
Kuroi is Japanese for Black. I bought a black Kawasaki. Put Kuroi and Kawasaki together and you get Kurosaki. A black Kawasaki. :evil6: Tada.

Kurosaki also happens to be the name of the main character from my favorite manga/anime.

So that worked out nicely...
lol... I always thought you picked it cause "Kurosaki" was some sort of hotshot Japanese GP rider or something! :D

#5 ·
Mine's super original...initials and birth year...

#6 ·
The night before I signed up on the forum I hooked up with an older woman who called me a dirty boy (in a good way). For some reason that was the first thing that popped into my head when i was signing up. In retrospect i should have thought about it a little longer so i wouldnt seem like a douche when a topic like this comes up.

#16 · (Edited)
Well, I feel it is 250R forum related... look at the thread title.

I'd like to see the forum members grow a bit closer to one another instead of fighting among ourselves. This is just one small way of trying to make the forum a better/friendlier community by understanding a bit more about each other. I hope I haven't offended you in doing so.

I ask for no special privileges not afforded to any other member here... if you don't like it, report it to a mod and he'll move it if he feels it is inappropriate.

For the record, I do bleed green.... does that count for something?
:D

#19 ·
Im currently in Seminary and one of the things we learned was that Martin Luther started what is now called "the cry of the reformation" SOLAFidae, SOLA Christu, SOLA Gratia

faith alone in christ alone through grace alone.... I liked the way SOLAFIDAE sounded and it is true to me cause at my worst times i have lived by FAITH ....Alone, and I ride by FAITH Alone, and I also have it stickered on my bike....
I ve gotten a very few people who knows what it means pass me by ....
now i named my boat SOLA FIDAE 2:D

KKIM awesome idea!!

Reactions: dirkabegone
#20 ·
Age?

Awesome idea Kelly.

As for OldGuy - check the bio, should be self explanatory even to you youngsters.:)

As Satchel Paige once said (at least he was reported to have said it) ". . . don't look back — something might be gaining on you."

#45 ·
Awesome idea Kelly.

As for OldGuy - check the bio, should be self explanatory even to you youngsters.:)

As Satchel Paige once said (at least he was reported to have said it) ". . . don't look back — something might be gaining on you."
Ha, reminds me of one of the guys who helps host a local weekly car meet. I call him "old guy," he's an older gentleman of course but he's really chill, good guy.

#193 ·
Now the Dirkadirkastan referance from Team America makes total sense to me.

Habs

#23 ·
My name is My ... like the pronoun. And when I was a receptionist at this nail salon, the nail techs would tell the customers, "My will check you out at the front." And they would say "My what?" So they started calling me Mychelle. Also, they already had a name tag with Michelle on it from the girl who quit before I got there so ... reuse and recycle.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.