Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We're all set. Starters Riverside in Bethlehem was cool enough to set something up with Full Throttle Customs and Pulse Weekly to host us for a whole afternoon of racing this Sunday.

2PM FIM World Superbike @ Czech Republic
3PM AMA Superbike @ Laguna Seca
4PM AMA Supersport @ Laguna Seca
5PM MotoGP Red Bull USGP @ Laguna Seca

FTC and I will be giving stuff away. I'll be tossing out Metric Devil t-shirts and I think Bill has some cool stuff up for grabs from the shop.

I spoke with Riverside's management and there will be drink and food specials during the races. For anyone who hasn't been there, Starters Riverside is a very cool spot. There are a million large plasma TVs in that place and maybe six or so (?) projection screens the size of small movie screens. It will be a great place to watch the race. No cover.

Bill, Joe and I are coming out of pocket to set this up. All we want to do is get everyone together, have some fun, eat and drink a bit and watch the races. Everyone is invited. Everyone. If this goes well and we get a good turn out, I'm sure I can convince him to make it a regular thing. I'll do what I can to make sure it all goes smoothly and I'm sure Bill and Joe will do the same.

Post up if you are planning on coming so we can get an idea of what kind of crowd we can expect. It will also be advertised in this week's issue of Pulse Weekly. If anyone needs directions or has any questions, PM me or post 'em up. Also, if anyone has any suggestions or would like to help out or anything, let one of us know.

Edit; I almost forgot ... we'll be showing a screening of THE DOCTOR THE TORNADO AND THE KENTUCKY KID after the races for anyone who wants to stay and hang out.

·
Registered
7,468 Posts
damn, i wish people in WI knew what the moto GP is... I also wish we had more sprtbike 'friendly' places to hang out at

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.