Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
572 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sorry but I have to vent even though I don't have a bike as of now. But Pgh, PA jsut got about 4 to 6 inches. Now I can't even test ride a bike to get another. I was really looking forward to getting one in the winter, shining the hell out of it adn addressing any issues before spring. I hope you southern riders know how lucky you are. All year riding, I wouldn't know what to do with myself being able to throw the leg over the bike all year round. Why could I like jigsaw puzzles or some shit! Kidding of course.

·
Registered
572 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Can you send me a close up picture of the scratches? I'm such a feak about my bike being in perfect condition that may bother me too much...

·
Registered
1,966 Posts
I have a 24-hour marathon going of my video collection, which includes #1 hits like Judgement Day and Servin It Up. It's the only thing I can do to get me through the 6" of snow we have here in NY

·
Registered
572 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I hear you there! I put up some Christmas decorations with my wife and daughter, but other than that eating way too much, drinking beer everyday, eating Zingers .... I'm such a fat ass. All thats to living in the North/East

·
Registered
119 Posts
man, our roads won't be dry for so long... we got at least 10" and it's still dumping, it's supposed to keep going until monday...
plus the plow workers are at home having a brew cause they're on strike

no clear roads for a while =(

·
Registered
48 Posts
Originally posted by yennikc
man, our roads won't be dry for so long... we got at least 10" and it's still dumping, it's supposed to keep going until monday...
plus the plow workers are at home having a brew cause they're on strike

no clear roads for a while =(
I feel for you baby, Here around DC it is suposed to get up to the 50's this week. I hope it is nice for a week at least.

I already cant wait until spring.

You know what they say.. Absense makes the heart grow fonder :D

·
Registered
572 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I hope it hit five o! I am waiting to test ride some bikes this weekend. I just sold my 99ZX6R this week adn need another pronto! I was thinking of getting a liter (R1) or a 636. True, true! C'Mon Spring!

·
Registered
54 Posts
yea, this snow sucked here in PA....

I'm just 20 min north of pittsburgh. Looks like i'll be driving the cage for awhile...

:(:(:(

·
Registered
572 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Wow you got it much worse than we did. I feel for you stieny. Hey maybe this spring we can hook up for a ride. No one on this board lives that clsoe to me, that I know of anyway.

·
Registered
54 Posts
yea, we got alot but i don't think we are suppose to get more for awhile, lets hope not anyways....

as for riding, that sounds great. I'm always looking for new ppl to ride with. Right now I ride with a buddy of mine who rides a speed four and we usually ride in the city not to mention bike night at the lube in cranberry.

Now i want to go ride....is spring here yet?

·
Registered
1,966 Posts
There is fun to be had with the cage though. Last night I took mine out on the icy roads and praticed doing 360s at 40mph. Only got stuck once too! You should have seen the look on the people with 4wheel drive SUVs when a Honda Civic passes them in half a foot of snow.

·
Registered
572 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
After this I'm not selling my bike for a while. I used to like getting a bike every year, but this is starting to be a pain. It's not fun anymore.

·
Registered
1,966 Posts
Here's the hunk of sh*t civic. The previous owner took this pic a long time ago. I just checked it over now and the snow and ice ripped the muffler off last night. It's a nice manly car though huh?

1 - 20 of 52 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.