Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
551 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What up...Im new to this board going to pick up my 03 6R this weekend was curious if anyone rides close to or in Ventura County. Im out in Moorpark..If anyone does...post here

Later

Mike Sap

·
Registered
104 Posts
I used to live in Moorpark. But I'm not gonna be in that area this weekend. Im pretty sure a new 6R will keep you entertained without a riding buddy tho, you'll need some bonding time.

·
Registered
391 Posts
I live in Ventura and just posted today also. Just picked up a 03' 636 (red of course) a few weeks ago. We are riding to the rock store (cause were hip) on sunday. you should cruz with us. We can meet up in Thousand oaks somewhere. E-mail me at [email protected]
Have fun
Leo

·
Registered
108 Posts
Hello my wife (LadyinRed on the board)and I are from Ventura we both ride with our buddies or sometimes alone to the rockstore often. check www.vcbikenites.com for our bikenite, we as of now ride with two silver and two red 636's and a handful of other friends with other makes. I have an all green 7R and my wife rides a modded up EX500.-We also go take the 33 (Ojai) route at times when the Santa Monicas are dirty.
Stop by say hello, or let us know if you have any questions![8D]

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.