Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys im trying to find a VFX tailight, preferably a plug n play because ive not heard to many good things about the Clear Alternatives and i want one u CAN ACTUALLY SEE!!

Is there anyother brand that makes a similar product?

Anyone getting rid of theres??

Checked the website but they dont seem to be available anymore!?!

Thanks,

·
Registered
182 Posts
yeah every place i have seen them they were expensive. Badass light though. They used to have a program where you sent in your stock light and got a pretty decent discount. i would shoot them an email and see if they still do it, worth a shot.

·
ratherberiding
18,438 Posts
There was a guy selling his in the For Sale section a few days ago. Take a look there

·
Registered
5,642 Posts
I have something better than VFX :)

·
Registered
1,069 Posts
im in the process of working on getting a new tail light the clear alternatives comes loose after riding for a while it seems i need something that will stay tight.

·
Registered
403 Posts
yeah every place i have seen them they were expensive. Badass light though. They used to have a program where you sent in your stock light and got a pretty decent discount. i would shoot them an email and see if they still do it, worth a shot.
I already did and they dont.

I searched a lot for people that would carry it and Bayside was the only one except for some place in the UK. I emailed a few that were sponsors on forums and they didn't carry VFX anymore.

I ended up buying the DIY setup as it dosent look too bad to do.

·
Registered
5,642 Posts
UFO tail light... Never made it out to actual production and wasn't made available to the public for the 636. :p

·
Premium Member
15,930 Posts
I ordered my VFX DIY Kit on 9/16 and it shipped on 9/24, still don't have it but that doesn't seem too bad.

·
Registered
3,609 Posts
try looking on ebay or craigslist

·
Registered
189 Posts
how did you even order it from these guys?
i just called their number and its not in service...

funny cause these guys are like 15minutes away from where i am

VFX Accessories Inc.
46 Alouette Street
Gatineau, Quebec, Canada
J9A 3J3

·
Registered
403 Posts
They were doing clearence pricing.... looks like you need to buy from baysideperformance because it appears they are sold out.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts