Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
854 Posts
nice man...good wheelies and highchair burnout..i gotta start doing burnouts again

·
Registered
668 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Im from the city bro... not too amny hicks around in the city but there for sure surrounding us with their late 70s chevy pickups and gun racks in the back. Not to many people know about hiero but alot of who i run around with represent for sure. Im in to all that proper ass hip-hop from over there. Lyrics Born, Blackalicious/Gift of Gab, DJ Shadow and of course the whole Hiero crew... Pep and Tajai are for sure my favs... I think Hiero is one of the best groups put together. Old Fugees and Wu are good too. Glad someone knew bout the "hip hop is vintage" boys!

·
Registered
99 Posts
lol yup. im into all that strictly hip hop music. haha. good shit though, you must be looked at funny for saying "hella" alot down there huh? that word will never leave my vocabulary as hard as i try. but yeah good stuff to meet some hip hop heads. i listen to alot of the lyrics born. gotta love that song with casual and e-40 on one of his recent cds. favorite from heiro definately tajai, del and pep love. gotta give it up to others like zion i and binary star.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.