Banned
495 Posts
Where can I get my bike dynoed????

·
Registered
1,447 Posts
Originally posted by Greenisfaster
Where can I get my bike dynoed????
Most common place would be larger dealerships/ bike shops. Sometimes you can find a dyno in a bike shows/ gatherings as I did :)

·
Registered
380 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
i was expecting more hp but i guess its ok. other zx6rs' did only 106-107. there was an 06 zx6rr that did 113.6whp with an arata full system,bmc filter,pcIII. i was impressed by it! it was a screamer!

·
Registered
213 Posts
:DI dynoed my ZX6-RR at 109 rwhp full akra system, kawi KIT ECU, still have a piston kit and gasket kit to instal that should up the compression and add more HP !!

·
Registered
30 Posts
I set a 109.0 with only the wire jump. I won the horsepower shootout(700cc & under class) against two full set up 600rr's and two 06 triumph daytona 675s with full systems and power commanders, the other bikes that made an attempt are not even worth mentioning(i.e. gixxers).

·
Registered
380 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
i raced my buddy with a 05 gsxr600 from 0 to 170 and i left him by almost 15-20 bike lengths. we both have slip ons,pcIII,bmc race filter and same skill level.

·
Premium Member
3,573 Posts
You guys are lucky, only 2 places to dyno here. The Harley shop, they said they aren't set up for sportbikes...something about the wheelbase. The other is an aftermarket Harley shop and they can only do basic runs ($40/run) and aren't set up for any tuning. If I want a sportbike shop with a Dyno, I have to drive over 200 miles to get there...in another state.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.