Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi!

Been reading these forums for a little while and today is christmas,new years eve and my birthday in one....I fell in love and she came home with me straight away:D

It's my first bike and i am pacing myself and only giving it a little bit extra on streches and places where i have control.

04 with 11,000km on the clock

Fender eliminator will be put on when i can figure out how i want to do the lighting for the license plate.. suggestions?

Also have a solo cowl and some battlaxs that aren't mounted yet..

As for plans:

Personal plates (blue with gold letters)
Gold or white rims
slip-on (blueflame?)
blue zx handles
gold clutch and front brake levers
bluegauges

not a big modder but want to make it look a little cleaner and meaner[8D]

Best regards
Tobias

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks Deedee:)

Oh and now that the plates are paid for i can disclose them:D

Basically i could choose between 3 different blues but this one was the one that matched and came with gold lettering

Like, dislike?

Still pondering on what would be best for lighting this plate up [:p]

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

Think i'm going to go with bolt led's or the frame with lighting but not really a fan of the chrome on the frame[xx(]

Reckon i need 2 or 4 of the led's to make it visible enough?

·
Registered
86 Posts
Probably, depends on how big they are. My hubby had to take the l.e.ds off mine because the guy that put them on (previouse owner) didn't know how to wire things properly. He put them up the sides and on the back as wellas the brake lights and hubby ended up rewiring everything and getting new bolts to hold my fairings on because the guy hard wired em in.The guy cut every wire in the rear loom for the breaks took hubby three days of working on it to get it all wired right. Then when he took the brakelight covers off he found that the guy had just set the new led lights in there. so hubby had to fit them in there then glue em into place so they would stay put. He was not happy.

I am sure you will do a much better job though,

Have a great one and ride safe.
Deedee

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
hehe yeah unless i wake up tomorrow and i'm a caveman i reckon the wiring should be no problem just hope it's visible enough with two:D

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
thanks m8 i will. It just seems i can't take her off my mind now, everytime i park her i just want to get back on her and ride away:D

Now i need to get this eliminator fitted soon:)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.