Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Made in America.

Replacement parts are readily available. I have had customers wait MONTHS for replacement parts for some of the "HIGHER END" rearsets out there. Not with Vortex.

Super affordable!! Our pricing is very competitive with some of the cheaper chinese knock off rearsets. We cannot advertise what we can sell their products for so please pm/email us for pricing.

We have been using a good bit of their products for years and have always been happy with their quality as well as their customer service.

If you are in the market for any of the products that they build, hit us up for pricing. You will be glad you did...

·
Registered
28,787 Posts
Can you get the older style footpegs that have a fine knurl on the peg? I have vortex rearsets on my R6 and need a new peg but don't want the newer super rough pegs they use now. Mine have a knurl similar to what woodcraft uses.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
28,787 Posts
RS602E is the part number for the brake pedal. If you can find a new peg I would appreciate it, my other option is to have some made or adapt something else to fit. Thanks!

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
RS602E is the part number for the brake pedal. If you can find a new peg I would appreciate it, my other option is to have some made or adapt something else to fit. Thanks!
i found a peg that will work for your lever. $24 shipped to your door. give us a call or shoot us a paypal payment to the addy below.

Thanks,
Brad
Superbike Supply
828-287-2101
[email protected] paypal addy

·
Registered
28,787 Posts
i found a peg that will work for your lever. $24 shipped to your door. give us a call or shoot us a paypal payment to the addy below.

Thanks,
Brad
Superbike Supply
828-287-2101
[email protected] paypal addy
Thanks, I'll give you guys a call tomorrow, I appreciate it!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts