Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
913 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Raced my friends 300zx TT and a supra, both are heavily modded cars that run high 12's all day. The supra did better than the Z though he runs 18 lbs of boost and a 50 dryshot of juice. Even from a dead stop with both cars using stall converters I smoked them. And roll ons were just funny, man I love my bike.

My neighbor has a z28 with full intake exhaust and a 100 shot of nitrous im interested in racing. He says hes down once he gets his slicks. I'll let you know what happens.

·
Registered
204 Posts
Nice....I gotta 03 Porsche 911 and 03 Corvette under my belt in the last week......cars just cant come test!!!! Keep it up man.....

"Dont play with me, because your playin with fire"

·
Registered
2,694 Posts
i've yet to race any cars..and i wanna![}:)]
maybe they already know they'll lose...;)

·
Registered
80 Posts
Yeah ..you would have to be pretty stupid to think you can beat a bike with a cage...But there are a lot of stupid people out there..I haven't raced any cars with mine..but I smoked an f4i one day...honda riders..will they ever learn? lol j/k

·
Registered
321 Posts
300ZX's are nice, and also 3,800lbs unladen....no they wont touch a bike. I agree, honda riders are dense

·
Registered
150 Posts
i raced a supra tt with my 03 and that thing was right next to me at a 70mph roll on, then he walked the pee outta me, mustve been that 28psi of boost and close to 880 rwhp... but cant complain, hes got almost 30k in that engine alone.. [xx(]

·
Premium Member
2,387 Posts
I raced a TT Supra on Saturday. I have no idea what he had in it but here's the story:
I pulled up to a light next to my apartment as I was headed back home when this Supra makes a left next to me and zips away. I hurried to catch up to him so at the next light I asked him:
Me: "You race that thing at the street races here in the South Bronx."
Supra: "Hell no. I take it to Englishtown Raceway".
Me: "So it's packin huh?"
Supra: "You wanna find out"
At this time the light was green so we started going and at about 30mph we hit it.
I took about a 5 car lead when I chopped the throttle.
At the next light he said "well that was on roll, lets do this at dead stop"
:D
This go around I only got about 3 lars ahead when I let go.

I must say, that car was pretty fast just to keep up with me and I'm sure it would've caught me if we had more pavement ahead.
Nevertheless, his ass was smoked.

·
Registered
3,728 Posts
880rwhp is crazy...

i willing to bet you bike engine lasts alot longer then that cars ;)

·
Registered
2,406 Posts
So is 30 Grand into an engine.
He could've bought 2 12R's and a 6R for that much.[:p]

·
Registered
150 Posts
Originally posted by drumannewman
ya 880rwhp will walk the pee out of just about anything... must have been awesome to race him even if you lost
well i know the guy driving the car, hes a real $h!thead... he likes to talk lots of crap all the time. His car is major fast on the hwy. but off the line he always breaks or bogs, or spins.... but he is known to everyone as the "bike Killer" as a matter of fact hes got tags in the works with something along that line. Ive seen him race r1's and gixxer 1000's with no one beating this kid on the hwy. Its really really nuts.

·
Registered
129 Posts
well thats the fun things about bikes, even cars that are like, ehh not bad. are so massivly more expenzive than bikes it makes me sick. i could have a very nice street bike, and a heavly modified track bike for less money.

cars are for driving in the rain, and the snow. thats really all their good for. maybe towing your bike to the track ;p

·
Registered
978 Posts
Originally posted by mdsuave13
Originally posted by drumannewman
ya 880rwhp will walk the pee out of just about anything... must have been awesome to race him even if you lost
well i know the guy driving the car, hes a real $h!thead... he likes to talk lots of crap all the time. His car is major fast on the hwy. but off the line he always breaks or bogs, or spins.... but he is known to everyone as the "bike Killer" as a matter of fact hes got tags in the works with something along that line. Ive seen him race r1's and gixxer 1000's with no one beating this kid on the hwy. Its really really nuts.

He just hasn't raced the right bike...I'd put $100 down saying this bike:

would knock his ego down a touch.

:D

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.