Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
646 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am thinking about walking away from the bike scene for a while...i know blasphemy. But i am curious about how much my bike should be worth. It is a 2005 zzr 6 with just under 11k on the clock. It has been laid down. but the damage has been repaired. It has 636 forks, wheels,and swingarm. I had the frame and wheels powder coated and the subframe and swingarm painted to match. It has moto tech smoked flush mounts, a pit tech under tail, a carbon fiber shorty exhaust, and a 520 conversion with +3 in the rear.

Thanks in advance, but my house payment forces the sale.

·
Registered
647 Posts
Ah, bro, don't do it man. It would suck to see you go.

But to answer your question, I'd say you bike is worth about $5,200-5,500. But I think you should realistically expect to get around $4,600-5,000 for it, especially in a pinch. Good luck, bro.

·
Registered
578 Posts
I am thinking about walking away from the bike scene for a while...i know blasphemy. But i am curious about how much my bike should be worth. It is a 2005 zzr 6 with just under 11k on the clock. It has been laid down. but the damage has been repaired. It has 636 forks, wheels,and swingarm. I had the frame and wheels powder coated and the subframe and swingarm painted to match. It has moto tech smoked flush mounts, a pit tech under tail, a carbon fiber shorty exhaust, and a 520 conversion with +3 in the rear.

Thanks in advance, but my house payment forces the sale.
i'll make one house payment for you, in trade for the bike

·
Premium Member
4,776 Posts
I will agree...the mod's add little value...if any. with the right buyer they carry some.

the newer zzr's seam to drop in price to rival the old 02's pretty quickly...at least around here...so I'd agree with the mid $4's to 5K number

·
Registered
646 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I know the mods don't add any thing, i was just describing it. But i think i was just super bummbed about not having it. I was having bits powder coated and was unable to ride for like three weeks. But now i am reassembling and I am super pumped about riding it again. I am ready to get going on it...but this guy wants to buy it and he has been lording this 5k he has for a bike over me so i may take him up on it.

But if not, i will make it work with the bike and the mortgage....maybe sell the wifes car perhaps.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.