Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got my 03 6R back in march of 03, now I got the itch to ride a little dirt to and i want dual sport. The klr doesnt seem so cool. Any recomendations.

·
Registered
1,503 Posts
Suzuki DZR 400. Buddy had one, its not too big, not too small. Tons of stuff you can do to that bike as well.

·
Registered
759 Posts
When you say "ride a litle dirt" are you talking real off-road (trails) or just unpaved roads (dirt/gravel roads)? If you really want to go off-road, get a street-legal dirt bike, ala DRZ400S or similar. I had one last summer and regret selling it. Might even buy the thing back from the new owner since he's not riding it much.

Super-motards are big fun, but they're not really dirt bikes once you put 17" wheels and street rubber on them. The Suzuki V-Strom 650 has lots of fans.

·
Registered
134 Posts
What about the one ktm that comes with motard and a dirt setup out of the box???

Not that I know if you can make that ktm legal in cali, I know in jersey all the 450 ktms are illegal on the streets.

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Ive found thumpertalk and advrider.com , Ive got some research to do. I rode a friends dr650se and it wasn't to bad, and the 07 comes in black.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.