Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've got some free time, and I've decided to offer up my webdesign skills. For a one-time fee, you can have the following:

- Fully designed & coded website, w/ or w/o forum.
- Any pages you want; members, rules, etc.
- Other customizable features
- Hosting, provided by me at Cross Industries

I'm fluent with HTML, CSS, and PHP.

Pricing starts at $20 per project. If you want certain things added to this, they can be added for less than $5 a piece. This is a good deal.

If you want help managing your site/forum, I can manage your site for you at a rate of $4 per month, or $10 per 6 months.

If you'd like a unique domain name, such as yoursite.com or whatnot, I can purchase one for $8 per year w/ whois privacy ( protects your identity ), or you can buy your own.

You also don't need to use my hosting, you can host the designed site elsewhere. There is no monthly fee to host with me. I currently offer cPanel and DirectAdmin hosting.

Please note that the site will take approximately 1-2 weeks to be completed. During which, I will provide screenshots of the design as it progresses.

***Staff, if this is in the wrong forum, please move it.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.