Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need a headlight and all the plastics from a 01 ZX9 to do my swap on my 98 ZX7 thanks for looking and let me know if you have any parts I need to do the swap.

·
Registered
132 Posts
look at ebay for your fairing. and man your looking at alot of cash to do this swap more then it worth. just to let you know i spent 1300 just redoing the front end of my 2000 ZX 9 after a front end crash. and thats not including the new forks i got. thats just plastics, headlight, mirrors, windscreen, and few other nic nacs

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
WOW I have priced out a full set of plastics for $768 for a 01 zx9 from this factory who makes them for that bike. I found a headlight for $238 Idk i may be over my head for wanting to do this swap but I just love the style and looks of that front end.:D

·
Registered
132 Posts
this is what mine looked like when i got started replacing parts
if your just after the front end look alike buy a racing front fairing they are blanks so you would have to drill and cut every thing. but you could make it fit. its better then trying to match pre drilled holes up. also you could still use the headlight year you want. thats what alot of guys do that like the ducati or Mv Agusta, front head lights. thats about your best way to go truly. Blank
front upper fairings are about 200 then the headlight is another 200 so thats saving big time.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts