Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
173 Posts
seat cowl & rear tail-light integrator & u'll be doin' just fine, just my $.02, good start though.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
You're beginning to notice, hehe. It's not actually even my bike,I was sent the picture. Just curious as to what people think of that brand new dual Jardine pipe. I know somebody that works there & they just finished development on it. I have a few more pics if interested...

·
Registered
545 Posts
That's awesome. I noticed the exhaust as well....right away. That was previously only available for the Honda 1000RR. I sent an email to Jardine customer service to see if they would be developing that pipe for the 05-06 ZX6Rs and never heard back. Does it sound as good as it looks? Any way you could do a sound clip? Thanks for sharing. Later, Rando

·
Registered
763 Posts
get rid of all the red, and make it make it all black instead of carbon fiber and it would look niiice!...

and make it so you can remove the jardine sticker.

·
Registered
277 Posts
Looks funky to me.....looks like 2 bros from the side and a jumbled mess from the rear.

·
Registered
674 Posts
Originally posted by the_gooey_1
Looks funky to me.....looks like 2 bros from the side and a jumbled mess from the rear.
hehe +1. It just looks weird to me, if anything, I'd say it belongs on a CBR 1000RR, not a Kawasaki, but it's your bike, do what you want to it

·
Registered
1,232 Posts
That's pretty nice!

They already have it for the 1000RR, and are releasing it soon for the 600RR... No news on the ZX :/

I'd still go Two Bros tho :)

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.