Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
543 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i really wanted the 2 bros pipe but it's just too damn expensive to import into thailand [V]
anyway i've ordered the akra slip on which should be here in a few days. anyone have a decent sound clip of an unrestriced akra slip on?
thx

·
Registered
2,570 Posts
Check my sig...got some video clips.

·
Registered
5,642 Posts
Good move! 2Bro's is too expensive regardless.

·
Registered
310 Posts
2bro's looks good but better sound and performance from akra!!! Better choice...would have done the full setup myself

·
Registered
78 Posts
I got the Akra myself and love it. For the price of the 2bro slip on you can have the full akra but it's not really shaving a lots of pounds and you wouldn't gain a full hp.

·
Registered
5,642 Posts
I don't think anyone really NEEDS a full system for street riding.. The track is different.

More people need to work on becoming more technical and a better rider, and that would make them a thousand times faster than a 2 horsepower increase from a slip-on exhaust or any amount of power a full system could possibly add.. You get fast with increased skill more so than you do from adding parts.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Good choice! Sure, you can't swing a dead cat without hitting one but they do look and sound great! Can't make any HP claims, but as with most slip-ons I'm sure it's pretty minimal.

·
Registered
261 Posts
Originally posted by ZeRo_C0oL
I don't think anyone really NEEDS a full system for street riding.. The track is different.

More people need to work on becoming more technical and a better rider, and that would make them a thousand times faster than a 2 horsepower increase from a slip-on exhaust or any amount of power a full system could possibly add.. You get fast with increased skill more so than you do from adding parts.
yes skill will make you faster....... but not louder!!!!!!!
[:M117]

It's Green on The Inside.

·
Registered
1,664 Posts
Originally posted by Monolith
Good choice! Sure, you can't swing a dead cat without hitting one but they do look and sound great! Can't make any HP claims, but as with most slip-ons I'm sure it's pretty minimal.
Dead cat what im lost?

·
Registered
543 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Originally posted by Monolith<br>Good choice! Sure, you can't swing a dead cat without hitting one but they do look and sound great! Can't make any HP claims, but as with most slip-ons I'm sure it's pretty minimal.
does look damn hot. i don't have to worry about seeing them everywhere as i've got the only '05 zx6r in thailand [:p]
and i'm pretty sure it's swing "a cat"......doesn't necessarily need to be a "dead cat". haha! ;)
looking forward to the pipe arriving!

·
Premium Member
10,463 Posts
yeah you will happier wioth the akra especially if your bike sees any form of water..

The 2Bros quality is not the best or even close the akra or arata hell even yoshimura.

·
Registered
5,642 Posts
We have sick ass bikes! :D

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.