Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
288 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'll pay cash, pick up whatever. It's going on a 92 zx7r, so 92-95 would make my life a lot easier, but I'm sure I could make a newer one work. Just e-mail me. [email protected] By the way, I live in Georgia....maybe someone lives close

·
Registered
60 Posts
i have one that needs to be rebuilt it come off a 2001 zx7r with about 800 miles on it. i burn the first one up at about 5600 miles then turned around and drop a value after a shim broke so it was under warranty so replace everything in the motor, then bought a used head for it and rebuilt it but did not have good skills on building a engine so everything on the lower motor is new, crank and oil pump and piston and rods they only have about 800 mile on them the only thing you would need is a wiring harness and a timing change tenser, a clutch slay cylinder for the clutch, i had to use the one off this motor for the other i bought from some body else.

·
Registered
77 Posts
I have a 2000 zx9r motor with 5500 miles on it. My buddy totaled out my bike and I kept the motor thinking I would make a shifter kart out of it. I have everything wiring harness, intake, header, and computer. The first $600 takes it. I live in Savannah and I have friends in Kennesaw so If I needed to deliver we might could work something out.

·
Registered
288 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
would a engine off a 01 work without major welding? Whenever I'm looking for engines, I never see old engines, just newer ones (96-03) I would rather have a newer engine....a lot easier to work on....please help, I'm getting pissed at my bike

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.