Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
422 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Lookin to buy a used 250 ninja for my g/f. Would prefer yellow, but any color is fine. Would like one that's in pretty good condition. DOn't mind a few scratches or dings as along as it's all cosmetic. I know I can buy a new one for like 3,000.00 But I'd rather buy her a used one for around 2,000.00 or less. Thanks.

·
Registered
185 Posts
Hey my buddy has my 92 ninja 250 and he might be interested in selling it. I canask him for u. I had bought it in 2002 and rode it for the remainder of that season ---- it was a starter bike and then I sokd it to him so he could practice riding --- I bought a 636 and he is looking to buy a new bike himself

Paul

·
Registered
1,966 Posts
There's a 1995 by me with 1100 miles on it. When I went to look at it a while back she said the lowest she'd take is $1800. I'm not sure how far Millville NJ is from Rocky Point, LI though. That's where the bike is located. Just thought you might be interested.

·
Registered
185 Posts
Hey naughtyninja I talked to my buddy he said he would sell it for $1,300. It has around 8500-9000 miles on it if i remember correctly. Here is a pic.

I have other pics i can show you, but they are too big to upload on this site. Here's my [email protected] Email me if u want to see the other pics

Paul

·
Registered
448 Posts
My brother is looking to sell his FLAWLESS and i do mean flawless black 95 ninja 250 with only 3000 miles, new back tire, original everything. this bike is downright perfect. i think he wants like $1500-1600 but man its nice if your interested im in Maine and email me at [email protected]

·
Registered
22 Posts
If you are still looking for a EX250 I have a 2002 with 3100 miles askin $2000 for it. It has a 2 into 1 Muzzy exhaust on it, fender eliminated (I have the stock fender as well), UNI Air Filters (properly jetted), garage kept, properly maintained. It is Yellow and purple, great looking bike. Email if you are interested and I'll send some pics.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.